COVID-19 Pool Rules
The pool will be allowed to open on Friday, May 22nd. at 5:00pm.
The following pool use rules were issued by the Delaware Department of Social Services will remain in effect and strictly enforced until the restrictions are lifted.
- Face Masks will be required to be worn at all times while you are in the pool area with the exception of while you are in the water.
- Social distancing of 6 ft. will be enforced for all individuals wile around the pool and as possible while in the pool. Family units will be allowed to remain together.
- There is a limit of 20 people allowed in the pool area at one time. And only for a period of one hour at a time to allow other residents to access to the pool.
- Your visit to the pool will be on a first come, first served basis. You will be checked in and a time recorded for your pool visit. Once your time is up, and there are others waiting to enter the pool area, you will be asked to leave if your time is up.
- Out of State Residents may only use the pool if they have quarantined inn Delaware for 14 days or more.
- The bathhouse will be opened only during the time the pool is open. It will be sanitized every 2 hours as required by the the Department of Health.
- Anyone who is not following any of the rules or following the direction of the pool attendant will be asked to leave, and will not be allowed to use the pool until all restrictions are lifted.
- Our pool company, Blue Diamond Pools, will have the full authority to close the pool at any time if these rules are not being followed.
Pool hours are subject to change depending on the weather and use.
Sunday – Thursday 11:00am – 7:00pm
Friday & Saturday 11:00am – 9:00pm